You can now join or renew your membership through our online payment form.
Print out a membership form and fill in all information. Make the check out to MHSFCA.
Mail the form and check to:
5625 Birch Run Rd.
Millington, MI 48746
Why Join MHSFCA
Active members have the right to:
- attend, participate in discussion, and vote at all membership meetings.
- receive all publications of the Association, and have access to the Association’s website.
- be eligible for election as Coach of the Year.
- be eligible for election as an officer of the Association.
- be eligible to nominate players for All State Teams.
- be eligible to nominate a player to participate in the All-Star Game.
- be eligible to coach in the All-Star Game.
- be eligible to nominate a player for the MHSFCA Scholarship.
- be eligible to nominate an assistant coach for Assistant coach of the year recognition.
- be eligible to serve on the Board of Directors and the Executive Board.
- be eligible to nominate a player or team for “Academic All- State”.
- be eligible to nominate a child for the “Terry Rose Memorial Scholarship”.
- be eligible for the Jim Crowley Award.
- be eligible to nominate a person for the “Fran Herrington Woman of the Year Award”.
- be eligible to nominate a team for the “Steve Spicer Leadership Award”.
- be eligible to nominate a person for the “Honorary Membership Award”.
- Membership in the MHSFCA is automatic membership to the MHSCA. This also provides our members with liability insurance.
- Membership runs January 1 – December 31
- MHSFCA Clinic Registration includes membership.
- MHSCA/NOCAD insurance coverage coincides with your membership term.
The MHSFCA encourages you to also become a member of the national professional organization for football coaches, the American Football Coaches Association. Find out more and join online at: www.afca.com