Our focused Leadership Development program is designed for aspiring head coaches and coordinators.
By DOUG DONNELLY
The Michigan High School Football Coaches Association has chosen 16 coaches from across the state for its second Leadership Development Alliance class.
The leadership alliance course gives an opportunity for a few selected coaches statewide to network and learn from veteran coaches.
Patterned after the American Football Coaches Association’s 35 Under 35 program, the MHSFCA developed its program to assist with the professional development of coaches throughout Michigan. Through an intensive leadership training program, coaches learn from some of the top coaches in the state and create a network to build from in the future.
The first class completed its year-long development last month.
The second MHSFCA Leadership Development Allliance includes:
• Zach Zimmerman, Sterling Heights Stevenson
• Kyle Docken, South Lyon East
• Dejuane Boone, Detroit Catholic Central
• Jeff Glynn, U of D Jesuit
• Justin Filipelli, Howell
• Deshon Davis, Novi
• Joe Johnson, Allen Park
• Derek Shell, Napoleon
• Jared Ropp, FH Central
• Andrew Clute, Onsted
• Stafford Newsome, Jackson Northwest
• Vodrick (Antwan) Martin, Brighton
• Robert Chiesa, Waterford Kettering
• Cody Bentley, Parma Western
• Antonio Parker, Jackson
• Jeff Bacholzky, Almont